2023 IACS TEACHER CONVENTION
"FERVENT IN SPIRIT; SERVING THE LORD."
September 28-29, 2023
Colonial Hills Baptist Church
The Indiana Association of Christian Schools is strongly committed to providing professional development opportunities for its member schools that will equip them in meeting the challenges of Christian education in an increasingly non-Christian culture. Teachers who attend our annual teacher conventions will find the fellowship is refreshing, the preaching inspiring, and workshops informative, practical and enlightening.
This year's keynote speaker is Dr. Jim Tillotson, President of Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny, Iowa. Experienced teachers are preparing now to present workshops to strengthen our academics, athletics, fine arts, administration, and Christian living. Schools are encouraged to register all teachers and staff, both full and part time, in order to maximize the benefits of the convention in your school. Relevant sessions for teachers, pastors, administrators, pre-school workers, coaches, and music teachers will empower each attendee to thrive in the positions where they currently serve.
If you are a vendor and are interested in being put on our vendor mailing list, or have any other general questions concerning the convention, please contact the IACS here.
Dress: Business Casual
things to know . . .
- 2023 IACS Convention Workshop Proposal Form
- 2023 IACS Convention Master Schedule
- 2023 IACS Convention Hotel Information
- 2023 IACS Convention Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2023 IACS Convention School/Delegate Registration
- 2023 IACS Convention Marketing Flyer
- 2023 IACS Convention Exhibitor Registration Packet
- List of Workshops
- List of Workshops - by tracks
- List of Speakers
- List of Sponsors and Exhibitors
The IACS participates in this 3-year rotation of conventions:
- Indianapolis, IN (2023, 2026, etc.) - Planned by the Indiana Association of Christian Schools; held at Colonial Hills Baptist Church; participating schools come from IN, and schools from surrounding states are welcome to attend.
- Temperance, MI (2024, 2027, etc.) - Planned by the Michigan Association of Christian Schools; held at Lewis Ave. Baptist Church; participating schools from MI, OH, and IN.
- Kalamazoo, MI (2025, 2028, etc.) - Planned by the state leaders of a five state area; held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center; participating schools include MI, IN, OH, IL, and WI.